Friday, October 10, 2008

I Love Fall

I love the temperature, the colors, wearing sweaters, the pumpkins, Halloween, all of it.
I used to L-O-V-E Halloween parties; I'm not so keen on kids Halloween parties any more...15 -20 kids, 6 years old or less, in multi-colored costumes, covered in juice, candy, and cheese puffs is quite possible the most seizure producing combination I can think off.

We are going to have a pumpkin carving party this year instead - fewer kids, to be sure - but they'll be armed with knives. I'm not sure if this is a step in the right direction.

Here is the invitation I made - the kids really liked it:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it Kel! You always agve LOVED Halloween and I always enjoyed hearing about all you r adult Halloween parties. The kids will have FUN!