Sunday, February 22, 2009

Beef Stew



Most of you (the 2 people who read my blog), know that I am both adventurous and skilled in the kitchen - I'm not sure how I got to be 29 years old without ever having made a proper beef stew; but today, I lost my stew virginity.


I used two recipes, from the Food Network, as inspiration (here and here) - like Lisa, I can't really follow a recipe ... or use a measuring cup ....


My house is now filled with the most amazing aroma of red wine, herbs, root vegetables, and beef.

When I die, I hope heaven smells like this.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yum yum Kel! I love beef stew. Last week for V Day I made Bri homemade wild rice soup.

SGM said...

Yum

Send me the recipe

schue said...

yummy! i finally made a classic pot roast...it was delicious.