Sunday, January 6, 2008

Fanciful Stories (1) - The Young Pirate

Over the Christmas break the kids busied themselves, and me, by dressing in costumes, having their picture taken, selecting a fantasy background, and writing a "story" about their image. Below is the first installment.
(click image to see larger)


One time I, Sean, was on a boat and then the boat crashed into a rock and sunk. And I was the only one to jump out and land by the treasure. Then, here came Jack Sparrow against Sean. Then the treasure and all the knight costumes in the world came alive. And I jumped on Jack Sparrow’s back and he sunk and died.

The end
By S; 5.5 years old

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Sean, you certainly resemble Jack Sparrow, but let's hope you swam to safety after he sunk and died. Is Part 2 coming soon? I hope so! ... Lisa

schue said...

If Sean is Jack Sparrow, then that would make Phil Keith Richards.

SGM said...

LMAO Schue!!!Sheesh! I hope I don't wake up one day and realize I am married to Keith Richards. EEEWWWWW!

SGM said...

Lisa, part two comes in the form of Sean as the "Bat King". Well worth the wait.