Friday, September 19, 2008

Sorry I kept you Hanging

When I posted last weekend that we were expanding our family, it was not my intention to keep you hanging - then it happened and I thought it was funny ...


No, really, I had no idea you could go out to adopt a cat(s) and it could take longer to get the cat(s) then to get a gun.


Heck, when I found out I was preggers with twins, nobody came by and asked me to fill out an application, wait 3 days to ensure I was "sure" (kinda wish they had), and then call references to see if I would be an o.k. mom.


But I guess orphaned cats deserve better than actual living breathing children.


O.k., rant over - love the cats, hate the process.


My niece and nephew went with us to help S and B pick out a kitten (of course they each had to have one). My niece is known for being a "cat whisperer". I think she did a fine job.


The new puddytats are calm, friendly, and like each other and us.


So, without further ado - I am pleased to introduce Nana (his birth name was Kurt, but B likes Nana better) and Crisco (Crisco is his birth name, and that's A.O.K with S).

Nana

Crisco

No comments: