Saturday, November 22, 2008

Chicken! They LOVE Chicken!

If you're in the market for some fan-flipin'-tastic chicken recipes, give these a go.


I like to cook, and don't mind doing it as long as the stuff gets eaten - below are two recipes that are kid and husband approved.


About a year ago, I made Chicken piccata for the first time. To my surprise and delight, the kids gobbled it up and raved about it. I've made it a few times since; most recently about a week and a half ago. I made it for dinner on Wednesday night, and by Sunday they were asking when I would make it again.


Not wanting to be a one trick pony, I went in search of another chicken recipe for this week. I settled on this version of Chicken Marsala (although I didn't make or use his BAM! spices). Phil liked it so much he got that "look" in his eyes; and again, the kids LOVED it.



Give 'em a try - they're delicious and super easy.

4 comments:

schue said...

yum! i have to try the picatta recipe. I just made chicken cutlets the other night,they were yummy, then i put sauce and cheese on the leftover cutlets and BAM - chicken parm. i think i might make a bunch at one time, put different sauces on them.

Lisa said...

That looks delicious ... my mouf is watering!

BTW, Thanks for coming ova on Saturday for our little project. It was fun cooking and chatting. In the meantime, I'll be studying photos and arrangments to prepare for next time. (You in for a next time?) ... babs

Anonymous said...

Very true, those are two great meals. Can do similar with Veal. Add in some Angle Hair Pasta and you've got a first class meal.

And wine, never forget the wine!

Anonymous said...

Sounds so yummy! I'll have to make for my fam.
Thanks!