Sunday, February 24, 2008

From the WTF Are They Thinking File


Jill, Mother of 2 boys, from Northwest Iowa
My kids really enjoy this!I bought this as a replacement because our cat chewed through the cord of our original. Both of my boys love to have "cool" tattoos. When the first one was ruined, they were devastated! I quickly got a replacement ordered. My 10 year old loves to do them himself and my 4 year old likes me to put one on his arm so he can be like his brother! I think the machine works well and gives kids a chance to be creative and cool!
Candice, mother of two, from rural Vermont
Just what my son wantedRequires parental supervision, and unfortunately for my children, the tattoos aren't permanent!

1 comment:

schue said...

OMG, that is hilarious. Do they have a piercing kit too?