Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I'm Sold!

I posted a day or so ago about the DailyLit site I had found.

I ordered the book "Three Martini Playdate" to be sent to me in installments.

Well friends, I am sold!

Not only on the book - super funny but still practical ... to a certain extent.
I've laughed out loud a number of times.

But the site is super cool too.
They send me my installment, it takes about 5 minutes to read, I can just click a link if I want the next instalment right away, or I wait until the next day for it to come as scheduled.

They have a whole collection of free books as well.
So if you have been trying to figure out how you'll fit rereading Antigone into your already too full schedule - here's your answer baby.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh dear Lord. I just finished teaching Antigone. Can I pick something else?