Monday, February 11, 2008

These Are A Few Of My Favorite Shots

... when the dog bites, when the bee stings, when I can't go outside;
I simply look through my archive of shots, and then I don't feel so bad.


I hope you could all hear Julie Andrews' voice when you read that.
(Lisa, you gotta love it, right?)

I've not shot anything new in so long. I'm in a funk. I need some inspiration.

In the meantime, I hope you enjoy some of my favs pulled from the archive.



What child is this, who lays to rest in front of a super cool mirror?

(props to whoever recognizes the baby or the mirror)

SuzySunshine

(my gosh, she looks like her Aunt)

Gentle Giant
Cousins
I got a thing for sandy feet

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Ahhh, nothing like chanelling a little Julie Andrews to lift the spirits on a cold and nasty day!!!!

And I hear ya on the creative doldrums. I haven't written anything in a week, and still have nuffin to say. (I know, a first!) Am in Bluegrass Country again this week and can't wait to get home! ... Babs Peapod

SGM said...

Lisa! I just realized you must have been horrified by the sandy feet pix!! LOL LOL LOL!!!!!!

Lisa said...

Well, you know me and feet! I came back to tell you how much I dig the link to the Glamour Shots. Trezzzzz fabu!!! .. Babs Peapod

(BTW, what the hell is a Meemaw?)

who said...

hey! Missed your blog while I was away. I'm with Lisa, all the extra stuff for the blog is beyond me.
I love the pics especially of my beautiful daughter!
Glamour shots was hysterical. reminds me of some of your shots when you were modeling years ago. Since your in a funk, why don't you paste a few of those in..LOL!