Thursday, April 24, 2008

Gimme One Reason To Stay Here and I'll Turn My Back Around

We've gotten a slow start on our drive down "what's left of my memory" lane...

The Year - 1996 (I think)

The City - Chicago

The Reason - New Years Eve (as if a reason is needed)

The Place - Cousin SheShe's pad and the Matchbox

The Song - Tracy Chapman's "Turn my Back Around"

The Drink - Cosmopolitans with lots of confectioners sugar; as well as Tab with vodka

The Suspects - Cousin SheShe, Cousin Brian, Dan, Babs, and me (and apparently some hairless chest creature Babs dug up)


(click on images to see larger)











2 comments:

who said...

OMG! What fun! I remember helping you pick out an outfit to wear to Chicago for NYE!

Lisa said...

OMG, I look like Shamu!! And who the hell is that dude???

That was THE BEST trip EVER!!! Can we go visit again sometime??

....Babs