Sunday, April 20, 2008

That Was Neither Thunder Nor Lightening You Heard This weekend - BEWARE! The Vault Has Been Opened

I was inspired by a post by Babs to open the vault.


The closet where all the skeletons are kept.


The vault that houses all evidence of my misspent youth (I define youth loosely - say, between the ages of 14 and 35).


Because I knew, I KNEW!, that I still had the t-shirt we won at the SOM Sing Along.


It took a while - nearly an hour - to find it.


BUT FIND IT I DID!


BEHOLD!



(sorry for the poor quality scans)



As fun as it has been to share the t-shirt with you, I must remind you that the vault has been opened. Once opened, it can never be closed.


Grab your pearls girls, this week I intend to treat you to photographic evidence of your misspend youth and mine..... yes, the late 1990's.
It was a time for wigs, Tab, and lots of vodka ...

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh. My. Gawddddd.

Now, I'm afraid!

...Babs Peapod

who said...

LMAO! I love and remember singing along to SOM at one of Lisa's parties. Tell us more...

Lisa said...

rara, where the heck have you been? i miss you and your posts ... babs

(BTW, I changed my blog address to babspeapod.blogspot.com)