Saturday, April 26, 2008

I Love Power Ballads, But I Love You More

Phil, I love you; but you have a problem, and its time to shine the harsh light of day on it.
Your obsession with the Time Life Soft Rock Collection commercial has become a problem.

Sweetie, I never wanted to "out" you in such a public way - but you have to get help.

Many a night I have laid in bed while you watch this addictive commercial, humming Air Supply, Chicago, and yes, Christopher Cross.

We need to Twelve Step this thing ...

1. Admitt you are powerless over Power Ballads and soft rock—that our lives had become unmanageable.
2. Come to believe that a Power greater than yourself can restore us to sanity.
3. Make a decision to turn your will and our lives over to the care of God

....


You can beat this thing.

As Eric Carmen put it so beautifully - "All by myself. I don't want to be all by myself"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

By providing me easy access to this you have become an enabler.

SGM said...

This is going to be harder than I thought.

who said...

Kel- Phil just loves sexy back seat make out music. Go with it!!

Lisa said...

I'm gonna order it. Maybe it'll even come with a free lighter. ... Babs

Anonymous said...

funny as hell Rouches!