Wednesday, May 28, 2008

"I Was Riding On The Backs Of Lambies" and Other Funny Things I've Heard


Funny things I've heard said in my house in the last few days:


"I was dreaming that I was riding on the backs of lambies (lambs); we rode on the backs of lambies all the way up to God; and he made me queen of the world; and then I married Tommy; he loves me you know" - o.k., trippy girl, where are you hiding the hallucinogens? Mommy needs a little somethin' somethin' to take the edge off


"I've got these two things down here; they're just like balls! What are they called?" - brains my son, those are your brains.


"Why is my butt so sweaty?" - because you are your father's child, you better get used to that feeling


"Yeah! We're havin' chicken-fried chicken for dinner!!!" - yep! with a side of apple-sauced apples and corn-on-the-cob corn


"Ooooh myyyyy goooooosh! Hoooow row-man-tic!" (Bridget exclaimed as mommy and daddy hugged) - how old are you? 12?! no more Disney movies for you (sadly, thats what amounts to romance these days).

No comments: