Thursday, May 29, 2008

What A H-2-HO!

Celine Dion uses 6.5M (that's MILLION) gallons of water a year at a Florida home she doesn't even live in!!

We've got all these Music and Film industry types preaching us to death about global warming, and this cheast-beating horse-face feels entitled to use 100x more water than the average Florida resident.

Y'all can kiss my big white carbon footprint!
(by y'all, I mean all the G4 flying, water guzzling, big car driving hypocrites I see on the t.v. everyday telling me what I'm doing wrong. DO YOU REMEMBER when Sheryl Crow suggested that we all use use one sheet a toilet paper to save the environment? She can for sure kiss my @ss! - after it's been wiped with one sheet of toilet paper)







"Give me all your water or I'll go on tour again"

3 comments:

Lisa said...

bahaaaaaaa!!! I have to ask: what the hell does she do with all that water? You could sink the Titanic with half that much.

.....babs

Anonymous said...

She needs all that water to hose down her vomitorium.

schue said...

Yea, and the one sheet of toilet paper.Cmon.
If that really is the case, she must "stink" in concert..hehe get it?