Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Pabst Blue Ribbon Memories

"Bill Bramanti poses with a coffin he had specially made to look like a can of his favorite beer, Pabst Blue Ribbon, in Chicago Heights, Ill., on Saturday. While he doesn't need the coffin just yet, he's planning to use the casket as a cooler."



Now THAT is brand loyalty!

This is the second time in as many weeks that I have had a giggle about PBR.

I wonder if the Panozzo Bros. Funeral Home can make me a casket that looks like a can of diet Coke and a bag of Doritos....

3 comments:

Los said...

OMG, that's hilarious! PBR, yuck.

I think Bob and Barbara's has the B&B Special, a shot of Jim Beam and a PBR. The thought of it makes me want to puke.

schue said...

Wait that was me, Sue. Los was on my computer and didnt sign out!

SGM said...

Ah darn!
I thought I had picked up another reader.
Sue, I'll be bringing PBR to Lisa's next gig.