Monday, May 26, 2008

My Memorial Day Weekend in 250 Words


I hope you had a nice Memorial Day weekend.


GOD BLESS AMERICA
.
.
.
My Memorial Day weekend in 250 words:
.
.
Friday – Home from work WAY WAY too late, 10 minutes to get kids in baseball uniforms, make sandwiches, grab gloves and hats. Trip over cleaning ladies that were not supposed to be there (must improve foreign language skills), LET’S MOVE! Go to baseball game. 45 minutes of peace. Feed kids to make up for nutrition-less sandwich before game. Wash, book, and kids to bed. Make scrumptious dinner for hubby. Watch Talk Soup. Pass out. Saturday – Let Hubby feed kids. Walk 2 miles, weed, and mulch; training wheels off Sean’s bike (HOORAY!), LAUNDRY, feed kids, steal nap, grocery shop, feed kid (Bridget; Sean at hockey game with dad), read books, kids to bed. Husband watches hockey (Detroit won), I watch Forensic Files … make some notes. Sunday – Feed kids, walk 2 miles, LAUNDRY, make lots of food for bar-b-que, feed herd of kids (some my own), sit on porch, stare into space, prep remainder of food for dinner, feed herd of kids and adults (some my own), walk 2 miles, feed same herd of kids and adults again (why!?), watch Law and Order, pass out. Monday – Feed kids, walk 2 miles, LAUNDRY, play baseball, feed a herd of kids (some my own), trip to Target, herd of kids go to neighbor's (novel), sat in garden for 1 hour with hubby (nice), fed kids, bathed kids, read to kids, walked 2 miles, posted to blog, watched cheesy tv shows, passed out. Summary – constant laundry, no training wheels, everyone fed, 10 miles. Whew!
.
.
.
.
.

..... O.k., I can only presume that I will watch cheesy tv tonight and then pass out ... and by pass out, I don't want anyone to think this is an alcohol induced passing out (sure, I may have had some wine/beer), but this is more of a "thank God the day is over" passing out.

!

No comments: