Monday, May 26, 2008

Like A Fish To Water

Sunday, May 25 I removed Sean's training wheels - just thinking he seemed ready. He was surprised to see his bike that way - but jumped on and never hestitated for one moment. I didn't hold the bike or try to steady it - he just took to it like a fish to water. He was SO EXCITED! "Look mom! Look, I'm doing it. I'm doing it". He is very proud of himself!!
Just a little while later, he rode his bike for the first mile of my walk.
Maybe I should have removed the training wheels a few months ago.

(o.k., so the fall at the end was no problem, he got right back up)

3 comments:

schue said...

omg, that's hilarious. Funniest home video.

who said...

Go Seanie! Moll and I enjoyed the video!

Lisa said...

omg, i'm cracking up and can't stop!!!! ....babs