Thursday, June 19, 2008

... But The Really Weird Part Is .....





O.k., did you here the story about the 5 feet washing ashore in British Columbia?

The first foot was discovered last summer by a person walking along the beach.
A few days later, another foot was found.
A third right foot were found Feb 8.
The fourth foot was found May 22.
About a mile away, the fifth foot — and only left foot, was discovered Monday morning.

So that is all super creepy; but here's what I think is the REAALLY weird part of the story:

per RCMP spokeswoman Annie Linteau "In the first four cases, we did not find any evidence the feet were severed," she said. "It's too early to say if this foot was severed."


Just double checking, but some form of English is spoken in B.C. - right?

'cause I'm no scholar I checked, and as I suspected, severed is defined as:

1. To set or keep apart; divide or separate.
2. To cut off (a part) from a whole.
3. To break up (a relationship, for example); dissolve

So if these feet were not severed, spokeswoman Annie Linteau, are feet being generated/grown on their own in the waters off Bristish Columbia?

Annie went on to speculate that perhaps these feet were from a plane crash.
Tell me Annie, how many plane crashes are occurring each year in and around B.C.?
Are you guys the new Bermuda Triangle?

5 FEET FLOATED UP WITHIN A YEAR'S TIME - ALL IN SNEAKERS.

You don't suppose that another body part - arm, finger, head, leg - might also float up if it was the result of a rash of plane crashes?

Annie also declined to speculate of foul play was involved .....









Notice, I managed to get through the whole post without using the "something's afoot" gag.

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Dude, that's f'd up!!!!

Dexter ... that's all I have to say.

...Babs

SGM said...

DEXTER!!!

That's what I thought TOO!!!!

Anonymous said...

I want to know who or what is Dexter

Cary McNeal said...

The former owners of those feet were probably using one of those egg things Lisa has.

SGM said...

Gee Mom, keep up, will ya?
Dexter is a show about a loveable serial killer, who is also a blood spatter expert for the Miami Police.
O.k., that does sound odd

SGM said...

Nice connection Cary!

Lisa, how dangerous is that pedegg thing?

I think I'm sticking with the pedicures at the nail shop - although I always feel like I'm in the Seinfeld episode when Elaine thinks the Asian girls are talking trash about here. KWIM?
The best part about my nail shop is that they play Lifetime movies from about 12 different t.v.'s scattered through the, I dunno, 500 sq feet of the shop. Its so totally trashy - I love it.