Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I Know Its Not Halloween

But quite frankly, we never let that stop us for indulging in costumes before.

I was cleaning up tonight and came across a stash of good stuff.

For those who may not have known Babs (Lisa), Shue (Sue), Fuzz, Cara - or the modern day freak show of friends we had in Philly - we all (ALL) like costumes. We especially liked costumes on Halloween (we'd spend WEEKS preparing); but 2-3 beers on any given afternoon or evening was all it took.



Lisa combines her too favorite holidays - Christmas and Halloween

Sue - why didn't you wear a costume for Halloween this year?
(Pregnant-drunking-smoking Shue and whoever)

Just one afternoon at my house

(Fuzz, Shue, Me, Babs)

Babs and Cara had the BEST costume parties

(I forget that freaks name, Babs, Babs sister, me, and random peeps)

Shue! Who is that?

(Shue and....)

Formal Michael Jackson Skunk?

(Cara)

Joey Bagadonuts and Vinnie Boombots

(Phil and someone. It took ~ 30 minutes for people to figure out who this was - and even then, they had to avert their gaze because it was so disturbing)

Yo! Vinnie! Get yur hands off Joey!

(I like the beer can resting on the gut)

7 comments:

Lisa said...

Holy heavens to Mergatroid!!!! Could wehave been any sillier? Could I have been any fatter? (Don't answer that question!)

We sho did have some fun in costumes. I remember the day of your dress-up "Catillion" .. what a blast! ahhh, the fun!!! ... Babs

schue said...

OMG!!!! Scary! I went on a date with that dude dressed like "70's guy" and he still had his man jewelry on. I thought it was part of the costume.

SGM said...

I think a lot of these parties fall under the heading of "Seen enough to know I've seen too much" ...... hmmm where are my pix from Mardi gras?

who said...

OMG! I love hearing all Kelly's Halloween stories/costumes...like the mermaid costume! I believe I was with you all when Lisa wore the Christmas tree costume. Kel, Trish and I came at "moons". You guys are so much fun...Ra

Lisa said...

The pics from Mardi Gras must remain in hiding. Forever and ever. .... Babs

SGM said...

Babs! But what about the team beads?
I suppose you're right.
There's just no explaining Mardi Gras.

SGM said...

Schue - he really wore man jewelry?
Barf!