Saturday, June 7, 2008

Happy Birthday S and B!


Yesterday, Sean and Bridget turned six years old.

It was a hot Thursday in June the day they were born and it was a HOT Saturday in June when we celebrated their sixth birthday (97 degrees I'm told).


We had a knights and princess themed birthday - choices are limited folks when you have B/G twins and want to do the party together.


Bridget was "Lady Sand of Castle"; Sean was "Sir Money of Bags" - how appropriate for them both.


The images I captured are weak to say the least; but you have to make choices - be in the moment, or get good pix.
Gallery of pix here. Hit the >> to get past the intro, and then click on each thumbnail to see the images.




At least neither of the kids is like Adam Grossman

4 comments:

who said...

Quite the festive event! Nice pics. Looks like all had fun! Too bad it was so flippin' hot! Prolly didn't phase the kids at all though, huh?

Lisa said...

When did Philbert grow a stache??? ....babs

SGM said...

Hey "Who" - who are you?
The kids had fun, but they were HOT

G - Phil grew the stache a few weeks ago. He looks like he is under cover. You know how I feel about facial hair (and body hair in general). But its his face and he can do with it as he pleases. He likes it and thats what counts.

who said...

"Who" is me Ra! I somehow changed my name?? I'll have to ask Katie what I did - Ha!

I like Phil's stache!