Friday, June 27, 2008

Vodka Anything, Make It A Double

The Well Read Hostess posted the following thought provoking item on her blog today:

Things that make you want to drink gin straight from the cat bowl.

While gin makes me feel like my head will explode, lemme see what I got ...


Pulling up to pick your children up at camp, only to find one ripping the hair from the others head.

Sweeping and mopping the floors - on a Friday night - that have not been swept or mopped in far too long- and having your husband walk in the second you are done .. with his work boots on.

Going for a bra fitting, only to have the Macy's "expert" tell you "I really don't have anything that's right for you" ... and why is that? Its not like there are 3, or they are oddly located, or misshaped ...... and so goes my 30 year struggle with bras ...



O.k., lets get out the vodka


5 comments:

Lisa said...

Speaking of vodka, I just made 200 jello shots. I'll be happy to share! ... babs

SGM said...

200!

Wassagoingon on two street?

schue said...

Yeah seriously, 200 jello shots? is that dessert? why wasn't I invited?

Lisa said...

2 street's dead in the summmer, unfartunately. i went to a pool party somewhere in the bowels of delaware. .... babs

SGM said...

That would be any part of Delaware - right?